Monday, November 26, 2012

Beats by Dre Electroplating from don't believe

Divide the Zi of a dust, such as poem such as painting, the fairy turns a person.
But make us frightened BE, she that works properly such as water silverly eyes at the moment unexpectedly the Chong overflow exasperation and disappointment and distress and hate!
"Snow son ……" Han Ning Dong's voice is a bit hoarse, her heart has been thoroughly in confusion.
"Don't call me!I don't have your mother like this!"Han Yong Xue suddenly screams, immediately a few drop of tears of steaming hots fly to spread in the sky, radiant and extremely keen under the shining in glory of sunlight, flickering give out light.
"Snow son isn't what you think, I and he ……" Han Ning Dong has no language ground Zheng Zheng to looking at a daughter and completely be placed in muddle-minded status in.Although is proud to make her don't have run off tears, the heart-broken look in the eyes betrayed her heart bottom condition, she already pain and sufferings arrive not ability from hold of situation!
Icily the lo of Han Yong Xue wears us and unexpectedly turns to°from pain and sufferings abhorrence and disdains gradually in the eye!
This kind of taste is unacceptable!If say that she aims at of just I, probably I will be silent, however, but she will bring up her, cultivate her mother connect take at inside, this makes me feeling excited and bitter!
"Han Yong Xue, I don't know your exasperation what since then."I cold way, even neglect the entreaty that Han Ning Dong shoots toward me and Ai to slice vision.
"If is to aim at me, that I only bend the head cop-out, because I really occupied yours**of body.But that is the toxicity in Yin snake to influence under, we just disorderly, and at that time of you, didn't have no responsibility as well?"
"You!"Han Yong Xue all shivers all over, " is shameless!What Yin snake, all is that you pull out!Take advantage o me Be getting more collapsed and fainted, you ……you are unexpectedly!"
Immediately she puts on tears sneer way:"Wen Jia Wei don't think that you can succeed in escaping your own responsibility for, we the fairy door isn't so humiliate!As saint female in the fairy door, we will seek black stone to beg for justice once!If not the black stone ability Mr. grants to handle this affair, we absolutely can't give up, even can deal with a clear door with evil couplet on door panels hand!"
"Beg for!Beg for!"I am suddenly great anger, greatly drink a way:"Though go to and Qin Dynasty China's that bad thief cooperate!I visit your fairy door will deprave because of you what situation!"
Han Yong Xue has never expected oneself that is empty but the threat being not likely to carry out not only have no to show results, anti- pour to lead to my unprecedented great anger, immediately some silly eyes, just hate ground to stare at me.
I smoothed an one breath and just a little played a soft-voiced sound way:"Before, at Han Yong Xue in my heart, is a person with generally unique and free from vulgarity pretty woman, she elegance dust, Gao Jie was cultured.But at present I disappoint, originally that pretty woman of back, it is a heart with general virago to conceal unexpectedly!"
"Virago?!"Immediately the jade face of Han Yong Xue deadly pale gets up and stare at me sneer way:"Meet an affair like this, return ability elegance dust?You let how I do, I ……how do I hand over to treat to the teacher door again?"
"Snow son, I ……I will go and quiet the Xin elder say clear."Han Ning Dong sighs a way, " however, the matter has already gone to this, in fact also not the ability is strange who, you forgive Jia Wei!"
"Jia Wei?"Han Yong Xue is tiny to sneer at, immediately way:"You so believe he says of what Yin snake,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com?"
"I believe!"Han Ning Dong is after all Han Ning Dong, she has already replied the qualities of her own that cold Ao gradually and accepts to shoot the mind that oneself kettle of fish, " snow son, you are collapsed and fainted to isn't because the strange snake of that blood-red color sprays one mouthful poisonous fog, is inhaled by you go to?"
The unable to decide location of Han Yong Xue nods, way:"Yes, he speaks of?"
The light way of Han Ning Dong:"Snow son, you were poisoned at that time collapsed and fainted, at present but have no poisoned evidence,Beats by Dre Electroplating,do not feel strange?"
Han Yong Xue of"that because ……" is suddenly abashed red the empty mountain work properly a cutting off of rain sort beautiful Qiao face, cold way:"Probably because that devil is like a rightness of small Qiongs and elder sister then counteracted poison for me ……"
Han Ning Dong is tiny to sigh a way:"Snow son, in fact even if you are to really win deadly poison, not what Yin poison, that Jia Wei saves to cure you by law, don't be regarded as blunder as well!Still have, you now clear jade achievement whether have been already broken'is tiny'get into'bright'of state?Unexpectedly almost once once deceived my ear eyes ……"
Han Yong Xue's one Zheng immediately orders, Piao my one eye, a bit tiny shyly say:"BE ……however, even if is my capability to greatly have breakthrough, got into my teacherses the state for all having never attained, but I can't appreciate that big sexual maniac as well!"
My wry smile is a , stagnant have no language in.
"Snow son, you were to really blame wrongly him!"Han Ning Dong is tiny to sigh, immediately suddenly abashed red jade face, very long just the way of Niu Ni:"In fact, you that …… I saw …… he, will never be treat poison for you …… snow son, you really won the poison of Yin snake ……"
Although being embarrassed must die and disgrace almost to almost faint off in the past,Han Ning Dong still kept unwillingly speaking these words.
Han Yong Xue smells speech abashed angered hand over to add, hated ground to see my one eye, immediately sneer at a way:"Even if is such, but he after all compromised my innocent.Such sexual maniac, mother unexpectedly to him ……"
The jade face of Han Ning Dong immediately more the deadly pale get up and profoundly saw my one eye, is treating to speak, but I compete first a pull her to after death, loudly way:"Han Yong Xue, do you believe destiny?"
Han Yong Xue tiny tiny one Zheng, immediately sneer at a way:"What is meant by destiny?Ghost absolute being unfathomable language, can believe lightly?"
My wry smile writes to shake head a way:"I once didn't believe destiny as well, it said, however the whole facts but let I not from don't believe."
Immediately I I and Han Ning Dong after being told fortune by Gao Ren and of suffer to speak one by one, then sigh a way:"If you don't believe me, Ning winter will she fool you not to become?Han Yong Xue, please don't miss other people so unbearable!"
Han Yong Xue Zheng Zheng the ground is foolish a long time, draw a deep sigh, silently turn a head to jump into water, fly like of visit to go in the dynasty hole, unexpectedly no longer deliver one language.
I am as opposite and gloomy as Han Ning Dong, overflow in Han Ning Dong's eyes full scar.
"The winter of the Ning,cheap beats by dre, you …… don't worry, my thinking that she can't want doesn't open of ……" I soft-voiced consolation way.
Han Ning Dong Kui however on sighing, tiny wry smile way:"The my relationship with snow son just defrosts, didn't expect but again this affair.You ……return What a the evil star that I in the clout!"
(Recent the unit have many check, contest, the technique compare force, the An is consumedly really very busy, completely didn't betweenwhiles have regard for to write thing, hoped understanding.This chapter grows 1:00, is in expiation of.Several day inside only afraid will deliver a book very slow ……ha ha.)





Book 13 the altars chapter 353 cold snow disappear
Renew time:2008-9-1616:33:04 chapter word numbers:4582

According to Han Ning Dong's method, we finally from those ten thousand top and bottoms in the Ren cliff to flat ground.Although its process is struck with fright or horror and fall Dang to rise and fall, but on the whole safe and sound.We are this a group of people Human body bosom incomparable skill, and that day those coy young girl natures can not mention in the same breath in the middle of American grand canyon.
"Your true at enmity with do we go to together?"
When we return to west rather, although the color of the sky already very late, but Han Ning Dong holds Han Yong Xue takes leave to us and prepares water in sky once, regardless we how request be all turned downto stay.
Han Ning Dong hopes Han Yong Xue in the distance, the wry smile wears a soft-voiced way:"BE.You ……you take good care of, Qin Dynasty China probably didn't give up the stroke to you."
I also took a look Han Yong Xue in the distance and silently have no language.After descended mountain, that matchless beauty then such as 10000 years the iceberg is almost and never general, not only ignore me, have already even neglected close friends in Gui,such as pure cloud, water lotus and jade Qiongs in the sky, , done not once say a few words for several days.
Pure cloud they don't know concrete reason among them, but also not very good cautiously inquire.And my proceeding from some causes don't dare to state the affair of I and Han Yong Xue's occurrence as well, hence thus and embarrassedly procrastinate down.
"I ……can't give up yours, even if took a world person, I can't took my owned women, either!"My Kui however on sighing, then firmly say.
Han Ning Dong seems to want to peep out angry shape, but end corner of mouth that put on to smile a scar complete heart bottom of don't from the forbidden ground smile an idea to show unintentionally, let stunning unsurpassed beauty of a generation of people temporarily rear have no Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment